Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/23/2012 4:51:58 PM EDT
Purchased a magpul edition colt 6920 back in august. since then i pretty much upgraded the whole thing. it was a fun project and i enjoyed the hunting and gathering of parts as well as learning how to work on AR's.

Every part except for the gas block and front site was bought from the EE here in lightly used condition.

Used parts bought here...

- battlecomp 1.0
- Centurion C4 12" rail
- magpul bad
- bad ass ambi safety
- geisselle ssa trigger pack
- aimpoint comp and mount
- troy foregrip
- badger charging latch

The only new parts used...

- yhm low pro gas block
- magpul mbus from site.

I could not believe how well this rifle ran. followup shots were amazingly fast, handling was fast and the rifle was well balanced.

The ONLY remaining items needed is a sling attachments. May swap out stock for a CTR soon, too so i can use a QD mount.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top