Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2003 8:54:17 AM EDT

I got the textured Batle zgrip from Lightfigeter Tactical and it's an awesome pistol grip!

I replaced an Ergo Grip with it and it feels much better and allows me to store AA batteries form my EOTech in the waterproof compartment.

The ergomics are excellent and the grips texture is very much like the one HK uses on the USP.  The built in gapper fills that irritating void at the base of the trigger guard makes shooting much 1000's of rounds more pleasurable.

This is an must have item for anyone thet uses batteries for their weapon accessories!

Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
or mints [:d]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Please tell me you don't have a camoflage bed spread.... [rofl2]

Dave [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Please tell me you don't have a camoflage bed spread.... [rofl2]

Dave [:D]
View Quote

Bed spread...why no it's material I got a while back to make a shooting mat but I've been too lazy to complete it. [:D]

Besides my wife would never let me use camo sheets...[;)]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Jimbo,

Is this new purchase due to my posts telling anyone who will listen that the TD grip is next best thing  in grip design since slice bread?? [:)]

All you need is the new forward grip and a M962SU.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
SMGLee,

In part yes, your pictures of the textured model helped a lot! [:D]

Yes, I need the M962SU and the new TD Grip... I've been going back and forth about the M900a but I'm starting to thing the M962SU will give me more options.  Other than the LED nav lights the M962 seems great.

BTW, do you think the M962/SIR 50 combo will be too bulky?  Have you had or heard of any handling issues with this setup?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The slim line of the SIR #50 is really nice for the M962SU, it shoudl be fine.

You are right, the M962SU does give more option.  if you need a nav light, get the red lens cover or carry an A2 aviator.  I also seen operator tape a LED keychain light to the handguard. of course that would be kind of ugly on that clean SIR of yours.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi Guys:  I am not trying to trash the Battle-grip but I bought one a few months ago and it did not fitted perfect, it had a little play unlike the factory A2 grip which is rock solid!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The play can attribute to the allen screw you use to secure the grip.  It is kind of tricky to get it line up, if you don't line the screw up straight, you can tighten the grip but it will not go all the way for a secure fit.  make sure your thread is not damaged.  I had this same problem on my pre-ban receiver, I just back it out and made sure the screw is stright and tried again.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#9]
another thing that could be a source of the problem is that the TD battlegrip is molded to fit mil-spec receivers, like bushies or colts. some other receivers may have slight gaps due to the grip screw hole not being located accurately.  the A2 grip has a large hole, so the screw can 'float' in the grip.  the TD grip hole is smaller, to ensure the watertight seal, so there is less room for an out-of-spec screw location. not saying that anyone's receiver is out of spec, but i've seen the TD grip fit most colts and bushies perfectly, but have minor fitting probs on PWA's and DPMS.
cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#10]
How much was the Battle grip and is there a version for Eotech N batteries? they would be loose in a compartment designed for AA's...
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How much was the Battle grip and is there a version for Eotech N batteries? they would be loose in a compartment designed for AA's...
View Quote

The average price for a BattleGrip is around $30.  The grip comes with foam spacers that prevent the batteries from rattling around.  Obviously, these can also be trimmed to size.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top