Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 3:57:27 PM EST
After looking forever & passing on a Colt at the gun show over the weekend, lo & behold I go to a gun shop today & somebody had brought in a 20" PWA with flash hider & bayo lug, receiver is in excellent condition, got it for 799.00 plus tax. Very happy to say the least. couldnt believe my eyes or the price & the shop guarantees everything to work.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:28:46 PM EST
You did real good unless of course you did not pay attn. to the serial number. PWA (360)438-3983 35222 and Below - Pre-Ban (Note: Some lowers are cast not forged. Out of business) Post-ban have a year prefix in the serial number. Rumored to have only sold lowers.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:37:50 PM EST
David, already checked that, in fact it was the 1st thing I checked when I got back to the office today my number is 30XXX, so it is legit preban. I was worried on the way back to the office if I was misled o the preban status, but it is a reputable shop so wasnt too worried.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:02:33 PM EST
You should be very happy with your PWA. I think they are one of the better bargains out there, I picked up mine at a gunshow two years ago for $800.00, private sale, cash and carry. It has an A1 upper, but what the heck, I can change that when I want to.
Top Top