Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/13/2003 10:50:46 PM EDT
After a 3 month wait, my Bushmaster barrel finally arrived. This thing is so pretty, I think I'll sleep with it tonight!
This rifle has taken a while to piece together. It started with the Colt A1 upper I found at a gun show, and every piece except the barrel and lower parts kit are from a gun show. I can't even remember how long it's been - maybe a year? I don't know. Here is what's inside:

• Colt A1 upper

• Stinger stripped lower

• Bushmaster 16" M4 style barrel

• used A1 stock

• DPMS lower parts kit

Now that it's here, I need to get some magazines(all I have is two 20rd USA mags I got real cheap - the bolt won't even open when one of them is put in, the other SEEMS to work, as soon as I get some USGI these are going in the garbage) and a case or two of ammo. This is gonna be fun!

Here it is!
http://home.teleport.com/~kd7bcy/images/ar.jpg
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:50:26 AM EDT
looks good! personally i think the best place for mags is right here on the EE, i 've gotten some deals off of ebay but they werent the quality that the seller claimed. on the EE however ive always been happy, ive only dealt w/ a bunch of honest guys here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:18:51 PM EDT
Good job on your first build. It looks great.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 1:16:30 AM EDT
That was too much fun. I think I'll put an ACE stock on it when I get some money, they just look too cool. Next project: a flat-top 20". Time to hit the gun shows again...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:39:33 AM EDT
Fine job. Looks good.
Originally Posted By davidp14: looks good! personally i think the best place for mags is right here on the EE, i 've gotten some deals off of ebay but they werent the quality that the seller claimed. on the EE however ive always been happy, ive only dealt w/ a bunch of honest guys here.
View Quote
I agree. The EE is the best place to get Mags.
Top Top