Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2011 4:09:11 PM EDT
After lurking on here for a while and reading until my eyes bled, I finally purchased a Spikes ST-15 LE M4 today! I was about to call Spikes and put my order in until a friend turned me on to a local gun shop that sales them.  I figured there was no chance that they would have any in stock, but they actually had one left. I get to pick it up next week! Now to order some magazines and figure out which ammo to stock up on. A big thanks to everyone for all the info on here!
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats and pics when you are done with it....

they never stay factory...
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Grats! Enjoy the new toy!
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats.  Why do you have to wait until next week?
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
 Congratulations!  Nice choice.  Enjoy shooting that thing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations!  

If you think you did a lot of lurking BEFORE you purchased....
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks! I've been looking for hours already! I work on drilling rigs in Arkansas and we are not allowed to have firearms on location. I get off next Wednesday and get to pick it up on the way back home to TX.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks! I've looking for hours already! I work on drilling rigs in Arkansas and we are not allowed to have firearms on location. I get off next Wednesday and get to pick it up on the way back home to TX.

Here I was thinking you lived in a ban state where you had to wait 10 days before picking it up  Congrats on the purchase.  Enjoy it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top