Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 8:23:21 AM EST
I checked the other Telescoping stock thread and didnt see ( or may have missed) any info or input on this particular stock. Does anyone here have any experience with this particular one? I ordered it from Bushmaster without really researching all the other millions of Stock manufacturers. Guess I should have done more reading, but maybe this is a good stock? Is sure was expensive at a $100 bucks a pop. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:46:27 AM EST
The Bushmaster stock is the same one as the Rock River Arms stock that many of the dealers are selling for around $75 on the E.E., so the quality is good. Only you can decide if the little snake logo was worth an extra $25.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:11:20 AM EST
Oh I didnt know they were made my Bushmaster. I thought the company was Fiberlite? My bad....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:25:57 AM EST
They aren't. They're made by a third company nobody talks about. Get any of the stocks on the EE, they're all pretty much the same.

Fiberlite is just a material..
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:33:59 AM EST
Pardon my newbyness but what is EE?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:41:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jivana108:

Pardon my newbyness but what is EE?

Equipment Exchange - a place to buy and sell equipment here at ar15.com. Look at the gray menu bar towards the top of this page, on the far right and you will see a link to it.

Also see the acronyms and abbreviations thread tacked at the top of this forum for other acronyms you don't know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:02:28 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jivana108:
I checked the other Telescoping stock thread and didnt see ( or may have missed) any info or input on this particular stock. Does anyone here have any experience with this particular one? I ordered it from Bushmaster without really researching all the other millions of Stock manufacturers. Guess I should have done more reading, but maybe this is a good stock? Is sure was expensive at a $100 bucks a pop. Thanks in advance!

Hey $100 aint all that bad , money wise.

There are options that run upwards of $275, all related parts included. They are very nice but almost 3 x the BM stock you chose.

I have the LMT Crane which was $245 including the kit, but is in my opinion the best - others say the same about the Vltor or Magpul options (see below)

CLICK HERE

very informative read, and by the way ....................welcome
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:46:20 AM EST
I ordered mine from Bushy and had it in a few days. I could have saved a few bucks by getting one elsewhere but oh well.
Top Top