Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:30:14 AM EDT
I have a Fenix E21 that I would like to mount up to my AR. Since the body of the light is less than 1" I have had trouble finding a mount for it. Any ideas? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:59:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gunner_jj:
I have a Fenix E21 that I would like to mount up to my AR. Since the body of the light is less than 1" I have had trouble finding a mount for it. Any ideas? Thanks

Did you look at the VTAC Mount?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:22:28 PM EDT
A Fenix E21 is not a weaponlight. It is not designed to handle recoil. Any recoil will put strain on the circuit board and may break it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:26:09 PM EDT
No I havnt, Ill check them out. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:27:27 PM EDT
I have heard several people using them say they work great, its seems to be a pretty durable light. I guess I will see.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:13:55 PM EDT
I have heard several people using them say they work great, its seems to be a pretty durable light. I guess I will see.

Don't get me wrong, Fenix lights are good quality, but that particular model is simply not designed to be put on a weapon.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:53:44 PM EDT
I understand. I thought I had read of people using them and liking them. I use it for my duty light right now but want to upgrade so I thought I would just throw it on my AR. Maybe not the best choice. I was hoping someone who had used one as a weapon light would chime in.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:24:17 PM EDT

I understand. I thought I had read of people using them and liking them. I use it for my duty light right now but want to upgrade so I thought I would just throw it on my AR. Maybe not the best choice. I was hoping someone who had used one as a weapon light would chime in.

More than a few people used the now out of production TK-20 flashlight as a weapon light with no issues. This was a two AA battery, two stage light that controlled output from twisting the head. It used the older XR-E.
Top Top