Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:44:54 PM EST

Ok I really didn't think much about getting another till I started getting into this GB. It don't help my sickness much when you guys post all these good deals on here. I could have swore for the last 5 years I was not going to get another mouse gun. But what the hell? I figured I better help piss off a few liberals with you. And it will be cheaper shooting than the 308 cal. FAL. But if the SHTF come to my house these will be the first I hand out.

These are both M1S kits on LAR Grizzly lowers. I put the 7 1/2" pistol together first, it took me 30 min to build the lower. And I have never put one together before. The SS fluted carbine took about 15 min. The trigger pulls are over 12lbs on both and feel creepy. My AKU94 has a better trigger pull. And thats just sad. So I need to find something to do with these triggers.

The car stock rattles and pulls whiskers out of my beard!! And I have not shot it yet. So I'm thinking of just getting a standard stock. Unless some one that has a beard, can tell me if there's a car stock that "doesn't pull hair". And which one does not rattle. Years ago I bought one of those Bushy Bullpups. The fist time I shot it, it was pulling whiskers hard. So I sold it at the very next fun show.

The pistol has some receiver play between the upper and lower. But I don't think it will bother me much. The CAR is as tight and a six teen year old virgin.

I like the feel of the pistol. I have played alot of paint ball in the past. And it feels alot like a paint ball gun. And I took out a shit load of playerspaint ball-in. So this thing just feels supper natural.

So what do you think?

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:30:27 PM EST
Nice, both of 'em. You really oughta slap a set of back-up irons on that rifle, though. hey, what the hell; it gives you an excuse to further "accessorize" it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:58:55 PM EST
I woulda put the eotech on the pistol. That would be uberfun.

Nice builds though!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:31:07 AM EST
Just get an ACE M4 stock. No wobble there
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:31:20 AM EST
what brand stock are you using? I used a Colt collapsible stock on my AR for years and never had any trouble with rattling or pulling of hair, I've since gone to the Magpul stock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:20:19 AM EST
I'll be putting back-up irons on at a latter date.

The pistol has a cheap S&W red dot site. I like the lower profile and it works good.

The stock is a fiber Light that came with the kit. I have and A2 on the way to replace it. In the future if I find a CAR stock that I like I may get one.

Now I need to do some searching to see if I can find a good way to do a trigger job. If you know of a proven method let me know. I'm going to buy some stones from Brownells. And start stoning on them. I have done it to my fal and lowered the trigger pull by 4lbs.
Top Top