Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2002 7:22:41 PM EDT
Anyone here have any experience with Gunsmoke's RRA complete rifles. I have been considering purchasing an M4A3 from them because they seem to have some of the lowest prices. I want RRA and/or Bushmaster because I know that they are quality parts (no pun intended). I see that some people have had a good experience and other have had a bad experience in purchasing parts from Gunsmoke. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Just make sure,as with any dealer, that all of the parts are RRA or Bushmaster, whichever you choose.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have your heart set on an RRA, get it from Pete-In-NH (Legal Transfers).  He will supply you with a quality RRA rifle at a great price in any configuration you desire.  Check him out in the Industry Forum.  Pete is an honest guy with a stellar reputation on this board and he stands by his products.  Steer clear of Gunsmoke.   Just my .02.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you have your heart set on an RRA, get it from Pete-In-NH (Legal Transfers).  He will supply you with a quality RRA rifle at a great price in any configuration you desire.  Check him out in the Industry Forum.  Pete is an honest guy with a stellar reputation on this board and he stands by his products.  Steer clear of Gunsmoke.   Just my .02.

YEP!  

go here: www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=86
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I decided to go with Pete at Legal Transfers. I should be getting my rifle from him any day now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Is there a real reason to steer clear of Gunsmoke. I have not done any business with them but they do have good prices at times.
I have noticed that they no longer have a forum site in the "Dealers" section.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Read this post:  "Anyone else have a bad experience with GSE" in the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and more forum.  It might be on page two by now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#7]
gvidon212,
    Thanks for the little eye opener. I guess I should have figured something was fishy when nobody ever really has anything good to say about them like people do about pete-in-NH, Sable Co., Georgia Precision,ect, ect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top