Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2003 11:22:56 AM EDT
Did a search but did not find any information. I bought some a while ago for about $3.60/20, and it worked fine, but I didn't compare it with others. I use it on my vintage AR15-HBAR, H&K SL8, and FNC.

What experience have you had with it and how does it compare with Winchester (USA) .223 55gr, for instance? In your opinion, is it good enough for SHTF, practice, match?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it's good stuff. For a full rundown on this and other .223 amnmo, please consult this: [url]www.ammo-oracle.com[/url]. That should tell you pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about the .223/5.56mm.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Charging Handle,

I believe I had heard of or had seen the 'ammo-oracle' but never really read it in detail - it does provide great information. Thanks for the tip!

Alex
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top