Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 7:30:12 PM EDT
Is there a fake sound suppressor made that would screw on/off my AR barrel and make the barrel look like it is a short barreled rifle?

I've got a new upper 16" upper coming and I bought a SOF-USA 12X Predator rail to put on it and I'd like the fake suppressor to slide underneath and inside of the Predator rail.

Is something like this made? And before anyone makes a comment about how such an item is unnecesssary, a lot of the accessories made today aren't very useful. This one would be no less than the rest.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:40:45 AM EDT
[#1]
True, a lot of the add-ons are for looks only. A good example is the 37mm grenade launchers that are popular; there's even a website devoted to them.

Here's a link to some of those fake silencers you were talking about. Notice that they will custom-make anything you want. Notice, too, that they aren't exactly cheap. Whatever floats your boat.

Fake Silencers

Have fun, stay safe, and keep it legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top