Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2005 1:10:59 PM EDT
Anyone have any hands on with these ?

www.ergogrips.net/broomhandle.html

J223...

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#1]
They're ok. Have one and it's got the storage compartment and the tacky rubber covering. Prefer the TD.

addendum: Just checked the site and the price has gone up since I bought one for half that price! It was a while ago and the only diff. appears to be the tethered cap. Get the TD- you can store a spare bolt in it besides batteries. Same price.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one and i like it alot. I have big hands and the other styles like KAC and ect. don't have enough room for my hands. plus i like the storage area.
I picked mine up on the EE board a while back for alot less then what they want for them on that web site you posted.
Here is a picture of mine on my M4gery

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]

I have big hands and the other styles like KAC and ect. don't have enough room for my hands

If you get a chance you should try the Tango Down Battle Grip. The circumfrence of the grip is much better than KAC's or Falcon's.  There's enough room in the storage compartment to store an extra bolt plus a few other pieces. Has a much better attachment system to the rail also.  The attachment point for the pressure paddle for lights/ lasers is pretty kewl too. A bit on the high-end side price wise for this particular type of accessory ( and worth it IMO)but it is the same price as what Falcon is advertising theirs for. No knock on the Falcon product (still favor their Ergo grips and still have one of their FVGs) but for that price point would definitely choose the Battle Grip.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top