Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 5:16:00 AM EDT
After seeing what the 308 PMag prices went to during Firearmageddon, I decided to offload some of what had become a pretty substantial NIW stock on GunBroker to cover some other expenses that came up around the holidays (chiefly, a new rifle that I bought as a Christmas present to myself). Being a hoarder, however, I did start looking for replacements and, in addition to backordering some Pmags, I also placed an order for some steel mags directly from ASC.

Today I spoke with a very nice CSR named Sarah about the status of my particular order, as well as their current lead times generally. She said that they were looking at a 4-6 week lead time on orders generally, which would put me in the window of my order being shipping within the next 2 weeks. However, she said that they were missing a small part for the 308 mags. She said that they expected to receive this part shortly, and that 308 mag orders would be shipping out shortly thereafter.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up about this in case you might be looking to either place a backorder or had mags already ordered from ASC.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top