Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 10:53:54 PM EDT

I have a Fabian Brothers DTA Mil-Brake threaded for 1/2 x 28 TPI.  It appears to be an A2 flash hider blended with a muzzle brake.  It uses a locking nut, however I would probably use a crush washer with it.

I can't find much info in the web for it.  Any comments re usefulness, etc?  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two of them; one for the Galil, and one of the AK, and still consider the piece one of the best ever put out.

Wish I had gotten one for an AR, but at the time they were on the market my only AR was an XM177E2 clone, so I didn't need that version.

I have seen a posting on this site that DPMS still sells a version of the type, but the picture posted doesn't look anything like the piece I have.

You have a good unit there====and if you ever want to sell it, let me know
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a DTA Mil-Brake. That thing works good. It actually pushes the barrel down when shooting. You adjust it for left/right hand firing......I believe  right for right and left for left, i will see if i have the paperwork for it

DPMS was at a show and had both stlyes. They are the same as Fabian Bros. but had no markings

GMan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top