Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 9:51:42 PM EDT
Everyone is in luck!!! I just bought 1K rnds from ammoman at the new price.

By next week the cost of XM193 should go down to about $110 per 1k shipped.hat
Nevis
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:10:46 AM EDT
???
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:11:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NevisRuprecht:

By next week the cost of XM193 should go down to about $110 per 1k shipped.

At least that has been my luck with the stock market so far.

Nevis

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:25:30 AM EDT

By next week the cost of XM193 should go down to about $110 per 1k shipped.

I make you happy. I'll offer you $150 now for that ammo.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:34:06 AM EDT
Does the ammo look as bad as everyone is reporting? Was it the PD?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:48:00 AM EDT
Thanks Delta-9 I knew this stuff would be investment grade. Could I get that in Iraqi Dinars?

No this is the boxed LC XM193. All brown box FLC XM193 I have ever received is A OK regardless of the vendor.

However, when I first got my AR some 5 years ago I ordered 1K rounds and received a white box LOT #26 Fed. LC and 3 of every 20 rounds was wrecked. I mean you wouldn't even think of putting it in an mag. It looked as bad as some of the worst that is shown in the ammo-faq. Maybe one or two rnds per box were perfect. The rest had dents etc.

I received that from an online reseller ... one that charges not only shipping but an ammo handling fee.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:51:41 AM EDT

Thanks Delta-9 I knew this stuff would be investment grade. Could I get that in Iraqi Dinars?

No this is the boxed LC XM193. All brown box FLC XM193 I have ever received is A OK regardless of the vendor.

However, when I first got my AR some 5 years ago I ordered 1K rounds and received a white box LOT #26 Fed. LC and 3 of every 20 rounds was wrecked. I mean you wouldn't even think of putting it in an mag. It looked as bad as some of the worst that is shown in the ammo-faq. Maybe one or two rnds per box were perfect. The rest had dents etc.

I received that from an online reseller ... one that charges not only shipping but an ammo handling fee.

It's ok to say CTD.
Top Top