Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2005 5:58:53 AM EDT
I know that with higher power optics, the FSB will become blurred-out any presents no issue.  However, at what magnification level does it start to come back into focus????  If I mount a 1-4x, will I have the FSB blocking much of the view???
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#1]

With my TA11, the FSB is barely noticeable...basically a slight shadow in the bottom of the sight picture...very easy to ignore.  When I ran an Aimpoint it obviously was there for all the world to see.  All I can say is that I got use to it and learned to "look through" the FSB...really just ignoring it and focusing on the target.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
anyone else???  How about with accupoints???
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top