Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/5/2003 10:19:52 AM EDT
Anyone know a good online mail order that carries it that doesn't charge more for postage than a bottle costs?!? $7 for postage is ridiculous! None of the local shops carry it.

thanks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:58:36 AM EDT
Ok, with a small amount of research, I found several places. One wanted $7.50 for postage! Ordered from Buffer Technologies ($3). Got a little free sample of FP-10 & used it on a revolver & it seems like good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:22 PM EDT
I feel your pain, nowhere here in my parts carry FP-10 and I ordered from them directly, shipping is actually $5.50, call them instead, the paypal thing is messed up. I got it in 1 day. I doesn't gum up like BF and last longer and protects better than Militec too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:02:36 PM EDT
You can buy the same product under the Shooter's Choice lable. Maybe you can find that product in our area.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:11:13 PM EDT
you might try www.bwof.com i got mine there. he might not be able to fill your orde though he's currently deployed (airfarce)
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:50:09 PM EDT
I have been working on a Group buy for another board I am on with the makers of FP-10. I am looking at being able to buy case lots and selling them shipped to you for $16.00 for the 16 oz. spray bottle. Not the best deal but the best I can do. At this point I have not decided if I want to do it or not. I am still busy with a T shirt deal for that board. If I would do it I can accept paypal. If folks think it is worth it and group buys are allowed on this board let me know. maybe between the two boards I can get enbough orders to make it worth the time.
Top Top