Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 10:19:52 AM EDT
Anyone know a good online mail order that carries it that doesn't charge more for postage than a bottle costs?!? $7 for postage is ridiculous! None of the local shops carry it.

thanks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, with a small amount of research, I found several places. One wanted $7.50 for postage! Ordered from Buffer Technologies ($3). Got a little free sample of FP-10 & used it on a
revolver & it seems like good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel your pain, nowhere here in my parts carry FP-10 and I ordered from them directly, shipping is actually $5.50, call them instead, the paypal thing is messed up. I got it in 1 day. I doesn't gum up like BF and last longer and protects better than Militec too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You can buy the same product under the Shooter's Choice lable.  Maybe you can find that product in our area.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
you might try www.bwof.com i got mine there. he might not be able to fill your orde though he's currently deployed (airfarce)
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been working on a Group buy for another board I am on with the makers of FP-10.
I am looking at being able to buy case lots and selling them shipped to you for $16.00 for the 16 oz. spray bottle. Not the best deal but the best I can do.
At this point I have not decided if I want to do it or not.
I am still busy with a T shirt deal for that board. If I would do it I can accept paypal.
If folks think it is worth it and group buys are allowed on this board let me know. maybe between the two boards I can get enbough orders to make it worth the time.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top