Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:30:43 PM EDT
Does anyone have them in stock. I placed 2 orders with to different companies, that there web site said they have them but they dont have them. Thanks for the help. OUT. Tuna
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Jim Owens at FNH-USA 1-540-752-6200 he is a great guy. He can point you in the right direction he helped me out when I needed some for my SPR A1. It's one hell of a rifle
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try Jim Owens at FNH-USA 1-540-752-6200 he is a great guy. He can point you in the right direction he helped me out when I needed some for my SPR A1. It's one hell of a rifle

Thanks. Here is mine brand new with Pelican case, 5 boxes of match ammo and a Nightforce scope. ready for this. $1500. Damn I was in the right spot at the right time.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks. Here is mine brand new with Pelican case, 5 boxes of match ammo and a Nightforce scope. ready for this. $1500. Damn I was in the right spot at the right time.  img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/M4-TUNA/DSC00578.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!  details man... details.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks. Here is mine brand new with Pelican case, 5 boxes of match ammo and a Nightforce scope. ready for this. $1500. Damn I was in the right spot at the right time.  img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/M4-TUNA/DSC00578.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!  details man... details.

rich guy getting married to rich girl that does not like guns. I was in the right spot at the right time. FINAL . Not much more to say.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try Jim Owens at FNH-USA 1-540-752-6200 he is a great guy. He can point you in the right direction he helped me out when I needed some for my SPR A1. It's one hell of a riflehr
Thanks. Here is mine brand new with Pelican case, 5 boxes of match ammo and a Nightforce scope. ready for this. $1500. Damn I was in the right spot at the right time. href=img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/M4-TUNA/DSC00578.jpg

OMG you lucky dog, that is a fantastic deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG you lucky dog, that is a fantastic deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea the night I went home and figure it out how to get the money it took me 3 hours to fall asleep that night. . I just found out my form 4 went aproved today too. I called them up and they said April the 5th and she said OH today.. I can not complain much about life right now.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top