Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 7:50:00 AM EDT
I want to begin by thanking ar15.com, it's staff and members for all the helpful information I've already gotten as well as that which is to come.

After 10 years away, I've recently had my intrest resparked and have been busy trying to relearn what I had forgotten as well as all the new changes that have come about in the last decade.

I've been studying from the net and reading many of the forums here to the point of missing meals and losing sleep which is not like me at all, hahaha. I've tried to get as much information as I could without overloading you with dumb newbie questions. I've been glad when someone else asks them so I can get the anwser though.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten answers to ALL my questions and finally decided to register so I can ask them. I'll apologize in advance for for the inevitable... standby for more dumb newbie questions :)
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to this AWESOME board BH1, have fun bro, and ask away.[:D]
HUNTER

edited to say we were all once FNGs.

[BLUE]CHECK THE ARMORY AND THE HANDGUN FORUMS[/BLUE]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Ready, willing and waiting.  Shoot!

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#4]
BH1,

Welcome!  I am a newbie too, maybe you will ask something I need to know as well....  [:D]

Ask away!

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome from another newbie.

I can guarantee you any question you post will cause 10 lurkers to think "Damn, I never thought of that."

Standing by to receive incoming rounds.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome!  I lurked here for months on end before I even registered.  If you like to read, you'll learn a lot.  As for the whole membership thing, the $20 alone is worth it just for the forum search.  If you're nervous about asking "newbie questions", pay the $20 and use the search.  I've learned more on this board about the AR-15 than I ever have every other gun combined.   Enjoy the madness.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top