Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3/12/2005 12:07:39 PM EST
good afternoon.

i have lurked for a long time. finally have something to say.

i didn't like the trigger on my ar. did a '15 minute practical trigger job' that i liked less. trigger was smooth and light but sometimes it wouldn't pop a military [idi] primer. i got to thinking that maybe i should buy a mccormick or jard or something like that.

i ordered some springs from David Tubb [the non national match kind] and put them in this morning. i like it. cheap trigger job of sorts for $19.95. it ain't perfect, but it wasn't $150.00 either.

well, i guess the cherry is broken now. just think. you had a virgin for a few minutes. was it fun?

happy weekend.

peace.
bill
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:17:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By billr0012:
good afternoon.

i have lurked for a long time. finally have something to say.

i didn't like the trigger on my ar. did a '15 minute practical trigger job' that i liked less. trigger was smooth and light but sometimes it wouldn't pop a military [idi] primer. i got to thinking that maybe i should buy a mccormick or jard or something like that.

i ordered some springs from David Tubb [the non national match kind] and put them in this morning. i like it. cheap trigger job of sorts for $19.95. it ain't perfect, but it wasn't $150.00 either.

well, i guess the cherry is broken now. just think. you had a virgin for a few minutes. was it fun?

happy weekend.

peace.
bill

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:37:43 PM EST
Welcome to ar15.com, Bill.
What part of TEXAS ya'll hell from?
Got me a little spot near Clyde.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:42:01 PM EST
Welcome abord!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:42:25 PM EST
hello there, mr. ybh_613.

i live in deepest east texas. near palestine and tyler.

you can see a long way out there where you live. used to go visit my uncle who was a lineman for the light company. he climbed poles. i shot jackrabbits. 40 years ago. wow. time flies when you're having fun.

thanks for the welcome. nice place you folks have here. i have a couple of kids who are gun freaks too and they like it too.

peace.
bill
Top Top