Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2014 3:21:32 PM EDT
Im new to building an upper. I was wondering if i can put a longer style forend on my rifle without having to change gas blocks. It currently has a "mil spec" plastic short handguard and id like to put a longer free floating Diamond Head handguard that will cover the block on it. Can i do this with my factory picatinny gas block? Or do I need to buy a lower profile one? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:02:33 PM EDT
you will need a low profile gas block if the rail is going to cover it. i use troy ind
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:18:38 PM EDT
Thanks a ton! Ill look into them
Top Top