Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/4/2003 8:11:06 AM EDT
Last week my Class A finally came in, I promptly went out picked up my AR (A3, 16" w/ AK brake) and my S&W 945, which had been patiently waiting in a local gunshop safe for the last 2 months :)

Having never owned an AR before, I didnt know how it was going to be to sight in, I tried for alittle while, but was having problems seeing the target at 100 yards due to my contacts slipping (this weekend will be wearing my glasses) - Loaded up some 30's and blasted away just to throw some downrange.....AHHHHH what a great feeling!

Only put about 150 rounds through her, and about another 150 through the 945 last weekend (have to "find" people to goto the range with till my membership is approved in 2 months - Worth the wait, will have an Indoor & outdoor range available).

Its plain for now, but I love her.

My New Baby

Baby and Friends

ReaperVelle

Edited for pic probs
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://images.ofoto.com/photos242/9/44/9/99/36/0/36990944903_0_ALB.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Right click on links to pictures and then copy/paste URL in the address bar.

Looks good!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks great! It'll bring ya lots of fun and debt [}:(]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet!

Is that a Bushmaster? That 945 is a honey, too!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Baby is a Bushy and I think I need to go to the hospital....

....I have the dreaded Black Gun Fever already.... Woo is me :)

Thanks everyone!

sidenote: I was kind of disapointed in the ARMS 40, I assumed it would have an elevation adjustment, but owell.

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Hello,

Sweet looking guns...

Have fun!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top