Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/27/2002 7:19:56 PM EDT
Can somebody here post the complete assembly guide for the FAB 10 lower receiver. I am having a tough time doing this due to the fact this is my first time assembling this type of weapon. Thanks..
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Not for a FAB 10 but should be close enough...

[url]http://old.ar15.com/docs/assembly/lower/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
These are what I have used. Just skip the sections about the mag release, and the bolt catch assemblies. It's not that hard, just watch out for that front detent![B)] I have found that when working on the front detent assembly, it helps to sit on the end of a white bed sheet and pull the other end over your head. Sounds funny, but this contains any flying pieces and makes them easier to find. [;)]

Link Posted: 11/27/2002 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks a lot. Actually I did it last night and just wanted to make sure that I did it right. It took me a while trying to figure out which part goes where. Looks like everything was in place the way it should be. Thanks again for the prompt response. This site is awesome!
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for a California legal FAB 10 lower receiver either in great used condition or low price new condition. I am interested in both stripped and complete. Email me at [email protected]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top