Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
Does anyone have info on this ammo? I think maybe it's another wonder bullet claim again? I was considering the 124 grain "fang faced" round in .357 mag for my SP101? Is this stuff all just advertising or what even the names they give thier rounds like "air freedom" are corny! Also the boar they shot seems to be the same one that the "blended-metal" ammo boys shot and we all know they were full of s@#t! I in a debate with a friend who believes what he reads and I'm telling him to stick with the usual .357 mag stuff like 125 grain JHPs from Federal and BH. What do you guys know?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:21:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cgdonley:
Does anyone have info on this ammo? I think maybe it's another wonder bullet claim again? I was considering the 124 grain "fang faced" round in .357 mag for my SP101? Is this stuff all just advertising or what even the names they give thier rounds like "air freedom" are corny! Also the boar they shot seems to be the same one that the "blended-metal" ammo boys shot and we all know they were full of s@#t! I in a debate with a friend who believes what he reads and I'm telling him to stick with the usual .357 mag stuff like 125 grain JHPs from Federal and BH. What do you guys know?

Heard rumors Navy Seals might be usng some of it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:49:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 4:49:49 AM EDT by Hayseed_40]
waste of money

Navy Seals do not discuss what ammo they are using (ETA: at least the ones I know)
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:31:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hayseed_40:
waste of money

Navy Seals do not discuss what ammo they are using (ETA: at least the ones I know)

Yup! That is why I said I heard a rumor. Little is known about what they shoot.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:34:10 PM EDT
It's junk with over inflated terminal ballistics tests. Stay far far away from it if you are using it for self defense.

This topic seems to still pop up once a month.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:58:20 AM EDT
With that super l337 website, they must be the most tactical ammo made. Just aiming one of those rounds in there general direction will make a dozen terrorists just drop dead. It's the Chuck Norris of ammo.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:57:30 AM EDT
Better ways to waste your money.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:40:12 PM EDT
HMMMMMMM

AMMO FORUM?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:43:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

Originally Posted By cgdonley:

Heard rumors Navy Seals might be usng some of it.

Not true.

Ammo SUX- I bought two boxes- did not cycle in my M4 NOR my commando uppers. Complained, promised two more boxes and they never came. Do not buy from these frauds.
Top Top