Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/31/2009 4:26:33 PM EDT
Searching the normal websites, prices for this little tiny hunk of phosphate coated steel are higher than hell.

I cant seem to find it on Brownells...
Midway USA wants $17+shipping+small order charge=NUTS
DPMS is better at $15, but out of stock...
Bushmaster lists one for $5.50+$6.50 shipping (best so far...who knows if they have it in stock)

Is there a smaller retailer that can/will ship this USPS 1st class without raping me on shipping charges?

And I dont want to hear a word about F-marked front sight bases...
Link Posted: 5/31/2009 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Pk firearms has them for 7.50 plus shipping. 15 otd.
On pk search sight post
Link Posted: 5/31/2009 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered mine from Bushmaster.

Pick up some spare parts while you are at it so you don't pay shipping for just one small item.

Link Posted: 5/31/2009 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered 2 of them from Bushmaster on Thursday 5-28-09. They shipped them on Friday. Just call them and ask to see if they had any more left. They were the only ones that had the right ones. They have to be .040 thousandths taller than the standard front sight post. that the colt flat top M4 recievers have. I tried to 50yard zero mine but the post had to come up and was comming out of my front sight base,so I went with the taller Bushmaster one.
Link Posted: 5/31/2009 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on getting it from Bushmaster, they will ship it in a padded small envelope for minimal postage.

I don't own any Bushmasters, but I really admire them for making this small part available at a reasonable price for a small shipping charge.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Pk has them
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
M&A Parts

http://www.m-aparts.com/productsDetail.asp?id=1359
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top