Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/23/2005 4:41:02 PM EDT
I ordered a M-3x long gun tact-light from SKD. They called me today to confirm my address and let me know they got my money order. I was speaking with Joe (I think that is the right name) and asked him about EOTECH sights. I told him I was going to order one soon i JUST HAD A FEW Questions. He answered my questions this was a few minutes before five today. I am sure they wanted to get home with Christmas and all. He took his time and was helpful. I told him I would order in a week or so and send a money order.

He let me know that prices are going up after the 1ST. He said if you know what you want I will put it in with your light and ship it to you. I dont like to use CC. He said no problem just mail me a money order when you get a chance. This is a $400 EO 552 and he offers to ship it to me before I pay. This is above and beond what I expected and will use them again. Have A Great Christmas!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top