Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2006 1:02:53 AM EDT
I'm tucking money away now waiting ot see if the 6.8 catches on and ammo comes availiable. If it does it's the 6.8 gas piston upper  when i can find one.. I keep waiting and waiting, stores have toldme they'd have ammo again and again and never do.

In the meantime I keep looking at the regular gas piston uppers from DSA/POF and wondering if I should just wait or not..

anybody else start saving for something then get tempted to blow it on something else?

This may be in the wrong forum i'm not sure... more or a rant than anything actually, if it's wrong sorry about that, just delete my rant.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
every day lol
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Multiple times
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#3]
constantly...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
"When there is doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you." --Robert DeNiro in Ronin.

Buy away with carefree abandon.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
cool, at least I"m not the only one with that problem
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I have over the .50 beo. upper. I orderd it back in Nov. and still have not seen it. It took me months to make the decision and now it might take months to get here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
every day lol

+1
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#8]
YES and I kick myself every single day. here's the story:

At a local gunshow I saw a Liberator pistol for $800.00 I had the $$$ in my pocket ...for the first time ever in a gunshow mind you.... I was about to buy it and I saw a near mint german marked GP35, I did not know what to buy.... So I bought NOTHING!!!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top