Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 11/26/2014 3:39:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2014 4:00:32 PM EDT by imdandman]
I'd like a new pistol grip to replace the stock one on my Colt 6920. Definitely want something a little more molded and comfortable.

Bonus points if the bottom of it closes up and I can store an extra battery for my Aimpoint Pro down there.

I have a Hogue grip for some of my pistols, and thought that would fit very well, but I can't seem to find exactly what I want.

Do they make one with a beavertail and a storage compartment?

Essentially a cross between these two?

Beavertail Model
Cargo Management Model

Edit: Hogue is not required... just something similar.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:28:42 PM EDT
I have the Blackhawk Ergo grip on mine and it's extremely comfortable. It has a storage compartment but the bottom cap doesn't fit very snugly on mine.
http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/Stocks-Long-Gun-Accessories/Long-Gun-Accessories/On-Gun-Components/Grips-Rail-Covers/AR-15-Ergonomic-Grip.aspx
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:57:42 PM EDT
Grips are entirely subjective, what I prefer and fits my hand may not be the best for you. That being said I prefer the right hand only Ergo grip. Have one on all my AR's.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:00:42 PM EDT
Black Friday bump
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:09:30 PM EDT
I have had several. My hands are large and I have trouble finding one that fits well. Currently I have Hogue and Ergo grips on my rifles. They seem to be my favorite so far but I just ordered a TacStar and am curious to see how it feels. I have looked high and low for a Pachmayer Vindicator but they apparently don't make them anymore so I am keeping my eyes open for a used one. The Hogue is my favorite so far but still not "the grip" for me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:06:27 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tacops109:
I have had several. My hands are large and I have trouble finding one that fits well. Currently I have Hogue and Ergo grips on my rifles. They seem to be my favorite so far but I just ordered a TacStar and am curious to see how it feels. I have looked high and low for a Pachmayer Vindicator but they apparently don't make them anymore so I am keeping my eyes open for a used one. The Hogue is my favorite so far but still not "the grip" for me.
View Quote

I love my hogue grips. They fit my hands perfectly and are extremely comfortable to me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:22:17 PM EDT
I have a couple Hogue grips and a couple Ergo's on my rifles and I like both of them.
Top Top