Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2003 12:49:37 PM EDT
I have a Rev C. 552, and no manual. A question....Are all 'revisions' of Eotech parallax free? The reason I ask is, when the rifle is stationary, that dot seems to float way off initial POA whenever I move my eye position in relation to the sight. (Maybe it's just that I don't fully understand the dynamics of 'parallax').
I'm mounting this directly on the flat top rail of my J&T A3 carbine upper. For some reason, the front housing will not clear the top of the 'standard' carbine handguard. Shouldn't I be able to mount this directly to the receiver anywhere along the top rail without the handguard interfering? If not, what other mounting options do I have? And finally, would anybody be able to point me in the right direction as to where I might find instructions for sighting in the Eotech.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
All EOTechs are parallex free, my EOTech do the same, but never had a problem shooting it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got my EoTech the other day & I don't remember anything special in the instructions about sighting in.

Just sight in like you would any other scope....decide on what distance you want your zero to be and start dialing it in!
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 5:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup....easy as heck to dial in...I did mine at about 50m, all in the circle after about 12rounds.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top