Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 9:00:04 AM EDT
My unit just got Eotech 552s into the supply room today. Not exactly sure how exactly we got them but I'm not giving them back. Here is the question, what is the possibility of using them on a M5 Knight rail that is on an M16A2? Basically I'm wondering if the carrying handle on the A2 will get in the way of using the Eotech. I tried in on one rifle and it didn't seem as if it would be an ideal setup. We have a few M4s but most of the guys have the M16A2 with a rail and collapsible stock.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can get your hands on some Larue Eotech mounts, they may raise the sight enough to use in conjunction with the A2 carry handle.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top