Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/5/2003 8:46:20 AM EDT
Has anyone seen or have an Eotech on an FNC?
Looking at swfa web site they show a mount
#9-BT-21178 which says
"EOTech mount for FNC, supports quick detachable for FNC style carbines"
http://www.swfa.com/riflescopes/eotech/index.html

Anyone have this mount, or have an eotech mounted on an fnc.
Looking for suggestions and feedback.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2003 1:24:04 PM EDT by SMGLee]
The mount I had used on a friend's FNC is a spring loaded piece with rails, it wedge itself between the rear sight and the front notch at the edge of the top receiver. the EOTech mount securely to the gun and it holds zero for the past year without any problem. you will not be able to co-witness with this setup. brugger-thomet is a top notch company they make some of the coolest mounts for the HKs, I am not sure what their FNC mount looks like. [url]http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/frame.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:37:10 PM EDT
SMGLee, I was thinking B&T might have a mount also but from what I could find on thier web site, I didn't see it. The mount your friend has sounds like possibly the type swfa has.That was my concern for a secure mount. Good to here a positive note from you on that. I figured co-witness would be out, but a good "strong quick detach" would work for me. I'll call swfa tomorrow see what they have to say. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:57:31 PM EDT
I have this mount on my FNC. I got it from SWFA. It's just a Picatinny rail, with a spring loaded collar on the end. The only problem I have really isn't the rail's fault, but with the stock. It's too hard to get a proper cheek weld with a scope mounted on the rail. I tried putting the Aimpoint ML2 I have on one of my ARs on my FNC, and it was too high. More of a jaw weld than a cheek weld. Anyone have a suggestion for a red-dot scope that would allow a better cheek weld?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:46:54 PM EDT
check the picture forum at FALfiles.com I remeber seeing one but cant remember what mount was used. you could always ask.
Top Top