Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2017 6:50:45 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying an EXPS 3-0 with a manufacture date of Nov 2012.  Does the manufacture date have anything to do with the problems people have experienced with them?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Google EOTECH class action and you'll get a range of dates covered by the buy back. I think it runs all the way to November of 2016. So yes, the one you want to buy is included in the lawsuit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as I know the window for making a claim has expired.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If it was manufactured in 2012, it could possibly suffer from just about all of the issues described in the .gov lawsuit filing.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:56:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Any specific reason why you want that specific date code?

Duh
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any specific reason why you want that specific date code?
View Quote
I'm pretty sure he isn't seeking out an optic manufactured in that date range.  I think he found an optic he's looking at buying that was manufactured in that date range.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:15:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure he isn't seeking out an optic manufactured in that date range.  I think he found an optic he's looking at buying that was manufactured in that date range.
View Quote
Correct.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top