Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/3/2006 5:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 5:13:03 PM EDT by beeler311]
When I look thru the sight, the red looks very grainy. It stays the same when I adjust the brightness and even change the batteries. Has anyone heard of this? It looks like this except it seems like there is another circle just slighty offset from this one that is grainy also. I tried taking a picture but it looks fine thru the camera.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/beeler311/tech.jpg
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 5:22:26 PM EDT by Racecar_Guy]
If you look at the circle it will appear grainy. If you focus your sight on the target, it will appear clear. Thats why it looks fine through the camera.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:25:44 PM EDT
I agree, I thought I wasn't going to like the EOTech because of the crappy dot. Then I saw the photos and read some reviews. I was focusing on the reticle, not the target. World of difference. Also, I read that you should run the EOTech reticle lighter for a cleaner view.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:41:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:18:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By C4iGrant:

Originally Posted By beeler311:
When I look thru the sight, the red looks very grainy. It stays the same when I adjust the brightness and even change the batteries. Has anyone heard of this? It looks like this except it seems like there is another circle just slighty offset from this one that is grainy also. I tried taking a picture but it looks fine thru the camera.

i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/beeler311/tech.jpg

Couple thoughts. Turn down the intensity, go out side and concentrate on a target. If you wear glasses put them on. If you don't wear glasses, it might be time to get your eyes checked.

Well it's not my eyes. I have 20/20 vision. I had that checked recently. I guess it's that I was focusing on the dot itself instead of the target. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok with it. Thanks guys.

C4

Top Top