Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 1:09:19 PM EDT
I have an Eotech 552 rev F   today when i went to shoot  turned on EO turned up the brightness inserted mag chambered a round went to take aim and the EO was off or a least not visible. Tried to get it to come back on/ turn up the brightness to no avail.

Removed the batteries and let it sit for a minute or two while i retrieved more bateries installed new batteries  first round fired EO shutt off/ not vissible again. so i just shot with irons

IIRC not long after i got mine 2~ yrs ago or so i read about people having similar issue and their was some easy fix???? But i never had a problem with mine and cant remeber what the "fix" was.

Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happend to mine. I had to send it in under warrenty. I believe they had to rebond the reticle to whatever generates the image. I was also having a problem with battery life was a related problem.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top