Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2003 2:53:30 PM EDT
I found a supposedly pre-ban Eagle Arms 20" A2 for 1095.00 at a local, reputable gun shop. The lower looks to be in good shape. Looks to have been lightly used and not abused. The upper is a 20" Hbar with flash suppressor with no slots on bottom, and no bayo lug. The bolt and upper receiver look like very few rounds have been fired. I have the serial number, how can I find out if it's really pre-ban? And is Eagle any good? Is this a decent deal or a run don't walk?

Thanks for any and all advice.

-Craig
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:29:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 6:38:02 PM EDT
Of course, it's likely that in a year, you'll be able to buy a brand-new gun with all the evil features on it direct from the factory... I've been thinking about that myself for the past few months. 2004 is an election year and the AWB sunset, permanent renewal, or an "enhanced version" hangs in the balance. May very well be the issue that weakens GWB enough to convince Hillary to jump in. She's going to run, the only question is when. She won't go in 2004 unless she's pretty damn sure of a win, getting beat will make it harder for her to get the nomination in 08. If she runs it will energize her base and it'll be damn close. GW will throw us under the bus in a NY minute for a couple points in the polls. His SOP so far has been to take issues away from the Dem's by giving what they want. Getting Saddam and Osama, and an improvement in the economy, will pretty much guarantee us a beautiful sunset, anything less and we can forget about a sunset and pray for an extension that doesn't include more restrictions.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 2:13:45 PM EDT
You can check the serial no. on the Armalite website. It is not definitive, so you may have to call them. If you don't buy it let me know where it is [;)]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 2:32:41 PM EDT
I have never seen, nor heard of, a pre-ban Eagle with no bayonet lug.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 9:22:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:30:37 PM EDT
Again, all this crap will be gone in 13 months.
View Quote
406 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes, and 15 seconds to be exact. [:)]
Top Top