Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2003 11:39:43 AM EDT
is it essential arms or eagle arms, pre-ban and i think its a J15?  anyhow, a local gun store has it for $1250 and its in very good condition w/ minor use wear.  no forward assist so i gather its in an SP1 configuration.  decent price or what should i negotiate for?
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd look on the E&E forum for that rifle to see what they're going for.Most of the preban rifles aside from Colt/BM are usually in the $1000 range.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That should be an Essential Arms rifle. Essentials were made in Louisiana. Look for that on the rifle as well. $1250 sounds a bit steep to me being it is an Essential Arms rifle and the ban is sunsetting in one year. Maybe the ban will go away, maybe not. If I am not mistaken the Essential lowers were cast and not forged if that matters to you. Forged rifles carry a better price than cast ones.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
It is an Essential Arms for sure, and WAY OVERPRICED! I've seen them in the EE for less than a grand for the complete rifle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#5]
thaks troy.  that kinda helps make up my mind.  too many good deals out there to mess with this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top