Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:26:43 AM EDT
 Does their customer service completely suck or am I just having bad luck? The window in my 552 is yellowing so I emailed their customer service last week, never heard back, so I called their customer service number (734-741-8868) and left three messages, nothing. I really like my 552 and its still usable but I would've liked to get ahold of them before the warrenty was up. I compared it to a new one and mine is like looking through lightly tinted glass. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Dennis is top notch.  Never had an issue with them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
WooHoo, they finally called back. I wasn't home but they left a message with a direct line. I was getting a little worried
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't get them on the phone, but I haven't left a message. How in the hell does the window just turn yellow'ish?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can't get them on the phone, but I haven't left a message. How in the hell does the window just turn yellow'ish?

I wish I knew, the last couple of trips to the range I thought my eyes must going bad, didn't even think it could be the 552. It only bothered me when concentrating on longer shots. When I was putting a new 552 on a friends rifle I noticed his was clear so I checked mine and it looks like the window is tinted. I talked to Dennis today and he said send it back, bummer, but they definately stood behind it so far. Oh well, the weather here sucks (sub zero highs tomarrow and saturday) so now couldn't be a better time to send it in.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Let us know what they say.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Let us know what they say.

No Problem.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
My oldest over-torqued the knurled mounting screw on a 552 and it broke off in the 'rail grabber' bar.

Sent an e-mail with a picture and siad I could fix it myself.  Dennis sent the parts without question.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm hoping the knurled bar isn't too weak seeing as how to get mine tight I have to turn it to the point that the nickle starts to twist.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top