Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 6:51:05 PM EDT
After putting my EOTech 512 on an RRA dominator I had to rotate the elevation sight adjustment  about 4-5 full revolutions to bring it back to proper zero at 50 yards.

I know that the dominator raises it 1/4 inch, just wondering if that sounds right ?

Should it have needed that much adjustment ? There's no problem and it did zero fine, just wondering since the instructions say that for each click changes POI 1/2 MOA, which translates to 1/4 inch @ 50 yards. Did the dominator mount raise it that much ?

Could someone explain it in simple terms so I can understand this sighting thing better ?

The EOTech sight is great and allows me to actually hit what I'm aiming at now.

Please go easy on me for not knowing...........thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as you aren't at the full extent of your elevation...don't worry about it.

Tack
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top