Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:10:29 PM EDT
Hello everyone,
I want to send an EOTech to my brother in the sandbox, and want to know what kind of mount, and or where to get it, to mount an EOTech, on an A-2 upper. Would it be better to use a gooseneck style mount that atttaches to the handle, or replace the upper handgueard with something else? Obviously co-witnessing is key.
Thanks for you help
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:04:56 PM EDT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top