Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2003 7:18:23 AM EDT
Anyone have inside info reagrding whether the EOTech 550 Series is slated for an update in the near future, i.e. longer battery life; shape change for AA version, etc?
I understand they are no longer publising their revision level -- it is up to g?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:48:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't answer that, but I have a related question.  I just received a 512A65< Iwas told it had new rubber control buttons, it does not.
I do not see my need for NV.  Does the 552A65 RevE get you anything else than NY capable and rubber control buttons?  I'm trying to decide if I should send it back and upgrade or if what I have is just as good for my needs.
If only difference is NV and rubber buttons, I'll probably keep this one.  Thanks BTM
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Rubberized buttons are only available in the 550 series.

There is no upgrade or changes on the 550 series in the near future.  This series just underwent a major upgrade.

EOTEch stop printing the rev code because they don't want to use the code any more.  
The code will be more or less an internal system.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top