Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 5:08:49 PM EDT
when i get the cash i wan't to get one but i can't decide which. i'm wanting a more high tec upper for my "one" rifle.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Go for the most bang for your buck, Aimpoint ML2.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Elcan is helplessly overweight, with prehistoric exposed adjustments. It has noce glass but the compliments stop there.

There are probably about 6 dozen different model ACOGs. Pick one that best suits your needs and you will never regret it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks bro.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I would get the ACOG 4x32 TA01, and buy the r TA51 flat top adapter.....it's bit cheaper then buying a TA01NSN model. it's a super great sight, and it just looks more evil then the others [:)]

[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com:80/VOL134/1097483/2065904/26531060.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I would sugest an ACOG, but NOT the TAO1 or TAO1nsn. One of the GREAT advantages ACOG scopes offer is the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC). It allows a magnified optic to be used just like a traditional scope, and an unmagnified dot optic. The BAC is truely a breakthrough feature and every single magnified ACOG has it... that is, except the TAO1 and TAO1nsn!!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want to spend the money, then I would get a Trijicon ACOG no questions asked.  But I also agree with cdh027, if you want the biggest bang for your buck and you don't feel like spending all that dough, then you'll be perfectly fine with an Aimpoint or EOTech.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top