Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:09:36 PM EDT
Which is better, sturdier? I believe Blackhawk bags are only made in Vietnam but is more sturdy than Eagle. But eagle is 100% made in the U.S.A.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Our team has two of each.  The Eagle is just slightly shorter (maybe an inch).  Other than that, they are almost identical.  Eagle gives a good LE discout, and I bought two for personal guns from them.  I can't really say what is made where, but again, they are very similar in design and construction.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Eagle..they are made here and are great bags
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Eagle
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle, of course.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
EAGLE.  Made in the USA.  Quality is about the same.  
I don't buy commie made BH any more.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Hands Down.............. Eagle
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Folks, it's a freakin' gun case.  How "hard-core" can the use of it be?  You're carrying it from the house to the car and from the car to the range table/bench/ground/whateverthehell.  Not everything has to be triple bar-tacked Cordura.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:26:26 AM EDT
[#10]
It's principal. Blackhawk products are all Commie rip offs of something American designed, and American made. That means something to me.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Folks, it's a freakin' gun case.  How "hard-core" can the use of it be?  You're carrying it from the house to the car and from the car to the range table/bench/ground/whateverthehell.  Not everything has to be triple bar-tacked Cordura.

Speak for yourself.  What if society breaks down completely and I have to bug out for months at a time?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak for yourself.  What if society breaks down completely and I have to bug out for months at a time?

Then I'll have the rifle in my hands or hanging on a sling.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Well I like the Blackhawk cases better for the simple fact that the outside pocket is lined with velcro and it has a 3mag pouch in there and you can add another if you like.  I don't like the eagle case for the simple fact that it puts the mags in the same compartment as the weapon and then it make it worse, the mags are actually laying on top of the weapon with very little padding inbetween.  I don't like that idea at all.

I do wish Blackhawk would make more colors than just black.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Eagle
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Eagle. Made in the USA, not Vietnam or Korea........
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top