Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2008 5:25:15 PM EST
So give me some reviews of the new E2DL. I have good things about it and a few bad things. I am looking to replace my E2E and put a good light on my rifle.

DM_gangl
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:24:03 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:31:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By BrightFlashlights:
The E2DL is an excellent light! The beam performance is sensational as it offers blinding white light intensity, provides a very good flood pattern and the throw (range) is impressive considering it works well out to 80+ yds. if conditions are optimal.

If this is going to be for rifle use then I'd recommend trying to find the single stage variant which slipped out of Surefire in limited #'s because the two stage version isn't exactly ideal for weapons use in my opinion.

I agree on all points.

Another thread on the E2DL here:
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=376576
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:01:13 PM EST
+1, I love mine, great light, bright as hell, small package and lightweight. I got mine from Kevin @ Brightflashlights.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:13:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:11:42 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/3/2008 3:23:46 AM EST by 50magnum]

Originally Posted By vetmeister:
+1, I love mine, great light, bright as hell, small package and lightweight. I got mine from Kevin @ Brightflashlights.

+1 Million w/ BF BrightFlashlights - Outstanding prices , knowledge and shipping, and so much more.

Heres how well I like the E2D Executve Defender incan and the microprocessor-controlled E2DLs.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:52:07 PM EST
Best LED for a weapons-light, hands down. Bright, compact and good on batteries.

I managed to get a single output version from Kevin@ Brightflashlights.
Top Top