Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2008 6:25:15 PM EDT
So give me some reviews of the new E2DL. I have good things about it and a few bad things. I am looking to replace my E2E and put a good light on my rifle.

DM_gangl
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The E2DL is an excellent light!  The beam performance is sensational as it offers blinding white light intensity, provides a very good flood pattern and the throw (range) is impressive considering it works well out to 80+ yds. if conditions are optimal.  

If this is going to be for rifle use then I'd recommend trying to find the single stage variant which slipped out of Surefire in limited #'s because the two stage version isn't exactly ideal for weapons use in my opinion.

I agree on all points.

Another thread on the E2DL here:
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=376576
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
+1, I love mine, great light, bright as hell, small package and lightweight. I got mine from Kevin @ Brightflashlights.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:11:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
+1, I love mine, great light, bright as hell, small package and lightweight. I got mine from Kevin @ Brightflashlights.

+1  Million w/ BF BrightFlashlights - Outstanding prices , knowledge and shipping, and so much more.

Heres how well I like the E2D Executve Defender  incan and the microprocessor-controlled E2DLs.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Best LED for a weapons-light, hands down. Bright, compact and good on batteries.

I managed to get a single output version from Kevin@ Brightflashlights.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top