Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/17/2005 12:17:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2005 7:32:23 PM EDT by FLORIDABOYS]
Im going to be buying some to refinsh some really used mags,a pair of Oakleys,and who knows what else.Which has a better scratch protection,Im looking to get a real flat color like on a new production Bushmaster barrel,The Bushmaster barrel is sort of grey,but their upper and lower are more of a black with no grey,Im looking for grey,like on my bushy barrel.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:43:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2005 6:35:03 PM EDT by enforcer22]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:02:59 PM EDT
Thanks Joe, that's exactly the info Ive been looking for to Duracoat my REM 700P...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:38:05 PM EDT
Here is a "not so good" pic of my 458 Socom with alot less detail than Joe's.
Cheers,
Dave
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:46:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By enforcer22:
There is one on the Lauer web site: Lauer Weaponry

I'm doing an AR in a very detailed MirageFlage, its green, dark brown, light brown, & stone. I finished the detail accents tonight. After I wipe it down and shoot some clear on it I'll post a photo.

Joe

Edited: Almost forgot there are two urban mirageflage rifles on my web site. They arent AR's but the pattern is the same. One has gray as the primary color and one has black as the primary. Hope they help. Here is a link to my site:Larson Tactical Modifications

Joe

Here is the photo of that AR I promised:

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/enforcer22/digitalar2.jpg

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/enforcer22/digitalar3.jpg

That is really cool. I'd put that down on the ground and never be able to find it again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:25:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By enforcer22:
There is one on the Lauer web site: Lauer Weaponry

I'm doing an AR in a very detailed MirageFlage, its green, dark brown, light brown, & stone. I finished the detail accents tonight. After I wipe it down and shoot some clear on it I'll post a photo.

Joe

Edited: Almost forgot there are two urban mirageflage rifles on my web site. They arent AR's but the pattern is the same. One has gray as the primary color and one has black as the primary. Hope they help. Here is a link to my site:Larson Tactical Modifications

Joe

Here is the photo of that AR I promised:

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/enforcer22/digitalar2.jpg

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/enforcer22/digitalar3.jpg

Is it just me (or the light) or does that camo job look like its made to blend into a rose garden?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:32:46 PM EDT
Whew! Dace, you are not alone on that. I thought I was seeing things.... but since you saw it too, I must be OK

Comparing the rocks, it looks like that first photo got a little too much Red in the RGB adjustment.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:48:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Njanear:
Whew! Dace, you are not alone on that. I thought I was seeing things.... but since you saw it too, I must be OK

Comparing the rocks, it looks like that first photo got a little too much Red in the RGB adjustment.

Ya I think its just the lighting or the camera adjustment. A little over exposed or something.

But I honestly thought this when I first saw those pcitures.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:05:05 PM EDT
Thanks for the pictures guys.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:34:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:40:54 PM EDT
Thanks guys
Top Top