Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/22/2003 5:34:41 PM EST
A while back I bought a clamp that holds two 30 round mags together for fast reloads. I saw it on line somewhere but can not find it I think it was made by IMI. I got mine at a gunshow and since 9-11 and all the military action the dealer told me he cant get any more. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:19:17 PM EST
If its the one made from spring steel and parkerized, its made by IMI. Gun Parts Corp has them for $5 each. [url]http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=227080&chrSuperSKU=&MC=[/url]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:57:58 PM EST
THANK YOU!! Lumpy196 That is exactly what I am looking for!![:D]
Top Top