Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2006 7:09:49 PM EDT
than the rest of em that have ARs?
Especially if you built it?

ETA: If someone could help the thumbnail the pic...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Gat.  What kind of parts did you use?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
CMT M4 upper
WOA SPR bbl
Knights 2-600m BUIS
Knights front BUIS
Knights FF RAS
PRI Low Pro gas block
Fake suppressor collar came with the FF RAS unexpected and for free
ADCO OPS Inc SPR brake (substitute untill I am able to get the real thing)
Harris BR-S 6-9" bipod
ARMS Bi-pod mount
Larue SPR 1.5 scope mount
SS10x42M glass

Not bad at all for an unofficial sight in. I need to go spend some quality time at the range sighting her in.

The Lower and BCG/CH is from one of my Bushmaster rifles I am selling. I'm using it as a temporary lower until I get my LMT D-2000 in a few days to a week.

I would build a lower, but building a lower similar to the LMT D-2000 (SOPMOD & 2 stage trigger) would cost more.

All I need now is a new BCG/CH some sling mounts and a nice sling. I guess that will have to wait till Friday (PAYDAY!)
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice   Are you going to leave the TD grip on your LMT lower?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
great looking setup
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice set up!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice rig and great components selection.

I'm currently building my upper similar to yours except I'm just going with 20" SS barrel with Vortex FS, flat top gas block and LaRue 12.0 FF which are just my own personal preference, the rest of it and the optics will be like yours.

For my lower I'm getting any CMT mfg lower, KAC match two stage trigger group, Magpul MIAD grip and PRS stock.

I also have a LMT Defender 2000 lower with Vltor Modstock but it's on my LMT 16" M4 upper with KAC M4 RAS. My LMT lower runs great and no problems.

I would recommend a Colt M16 BCG if you want one of the best BCG.

You got a great start so far and well ahead of me, let us know of any updates with your project.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got something similar as well. 1/8 20 inch heavy barrel, YHM rifle length quad rail, rail gas block, SS 10 X 42 on ARMS throw lever high rings. That scope has more than 60 MOA vertical come ups in it, so a 20 MOA rail wasn't even necessary.

I ended up with the RRA 2 stage in mine, works pretty good for a budget trigger.  I'm happy with it anyway. Just need to get some buis for it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Al I have to say is that...

YOU SUCK

LOL, J/K; nice SPR. I'd love to see the range report on that rifle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nice   Are you going to leave the TD grip on your LMT lower?

Yes.

But I'm pissed ATM because my credit card didnt process and denny's guns was closed when I called. S I have to call and re-order tomorrow..........
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Very nice setup!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top