Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:05:36 AM EST
I see the 30 mm everywhere but I want 1". Do I just get spacers? And where?

I got a leupy I want to mount on my flat top and those are the one's I want to use, unless of course I can't.

Of course I know I'm not being very tactical with a 1" scope and all but I figured someone would know.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:16:15 AM EST
Arms sells the spacers that shim their 30mm rings to 1".

I use them on my 4.5-14x40 1" tube Leupold on my remington. No problems.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:07:51 AM EST
LaRue does.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:49:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 3:49:51 PM EST by JJREA]

Originally Posted By Lancelot:
LaRue does.

Larue does what??

Oh, you mean the SPR mount? We got one of those on my dad's but I wanted to try the arms.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:05:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:25:54 PM EST
Top Top