Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:49:01 PM EDT
A standard gasblock/front sight post that has a normal bayonet lug, but has rails at the 3 and 9 positions as well as the normal front sight tower on it?  I know there are fixed front sights that you can attack to a quad rail gas block, just curious...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:00:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if you answered your own question or not- with the attachment of rails to std. FSB- but here is an example of having both:

BravoCompany Product

Or keep your FSB intact, and add rail options around it

LIKE THIS

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, thanks, but I was really looking for something that was a integral one piece unit (lower weight) and had the rails on the same plane as the barrel.

I'm fairly sure these do not exsist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#3]
GG&G has another version, still not quite what you are asking for, but more sturdy than the add on plates.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I seem to remember a FSB that had rails (possibly) and QR sling points I think.  The HG end cap was also part of the assembly.  Don't have a clue who made/sold it.  It was pricey.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top