Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 11:50:48 AM EDT
Looking to mount a Doc/Optima on my TA50 and TA31 but never saw a mount for them. Doesnt seem like it would be too hard to make a ring clamp for them. Does anyone or could anyone make them? If so, where can I get them?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:02:12 AM EDT
[#1]
gandrtactical
jp enterprise
adcofirearms
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
gandrtactical
jp enterprise
adcofirearms

these are for the TAO1 that has the ability to fit the Doc optics

I'm talking about one that fits on the TA31 or other ACOGS, not the TAO1
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looking to mount a Doc/Optima on my TA50 and TA31 but never saw a mount for them.

Why?  Those optics already have BAC.  The Doc Optic is added to the TA01 because it lacks BAC.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:27:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looking to mount a Doc/Optima on my TA50 and TA31 but never saw a mount for them.

Why?  Those optics already have BAC.  The Doc Optic is added to the TA01 because it lacks BAC.

Because the triange doesnt really light up as bright inside and a Doc optic red dot will be brighter and quicker.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think CQB Distances.....makes for a much more versitile optic on the TA31 platform

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top