Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2005 6:52:23 PM EDT
I've ordered one based solely on a magazine review ( I know, I know, but it's all I had to go by at the time) and wondered if anyone here had any personal experience with them.

Link Posted: 12/6/2005 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one mostly on  my 870,but I keep the sling on when I go shoting & swap wepons as I wish. I like it alot
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
What sort of attachment does it use?  I saw a picture of one that appeared to have a "leash" clip of some sort.  I'd like to see one with
a bail shackle like the one on his "cow tail".  
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine has a hook like this
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I know ARFCOM team member Subzero has a CSM single point on his M4. I checked it out two weeks ago and it's a damn nice sling.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I wish I could give a report as to the quality but it's still not here and evidently won't be until mid january now according to csm.  Wish I knew they were this behind when I ordered or I would've gone with something else.  Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, I wish I could give a report as to the quality but it's still not here and evidently won't be until mid january now according to csm.  Wish I knew they were this behind when I ordered or I would've gone with something else.  Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

From www.csmgear.com/New/Main/index.htm:

All of our gear is "made to order". We don't make an item until you order it- Custom Quality Gear! Keep in mind, it can take 6-8 weeks to fill an order.
They do offer more colors/options that a lot of the large-scale production companies, so if its good gear, it'll be worth the wait.  I've waited 2+ months on backordered mainstream stuff from dealers, and just as long on some group buys.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

So cancel your order and get something else.  Take a look at the TAG industry slings at www.jtrusty.com, there have been plenty of recent reviews here.  He keeps a good amount of stock, and ships fast.  I don't think there is a better single point sling available.  I think it took 2 days to get mine (each time).
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 to Sticky.  Jason will get your stuff out muy pronto.  I think mine was delivered on the second day after I ordered it.  Hell of a good sling too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From www.csmgear.com/New/Main/index.htm:

All of our gear is "made to order". We don't make an item until you order it- Custom Quality Gear! Keep in mind, it can take 6-8 weeks to fill an order.
They do offer more colors/options that a lot of the large-scale production companies, so if its good gear, it'll be worth the wait.  I've waited 2+ months on backordered mainstream stuff from dealers, and just as long on some group buys.  

I'm well aware of backorders and availability of things like this being in my profession.  I saw the notice on his website concerning the wait time and sent an email regarding the availability and was told that he keeps a surplus of slings because of the demand but evidently I picked the wrong color or something. he
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I have one for sale. On the EE. New and black in color.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Any inputs on CSM single point sling cause I bought one from ColtCommando good deal+no wait & it is black!  Can't wait for it to arrive.  I would like to know is the sling 1.25" width?  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I got an email on the 19th that it had shipped but the tracking number still shows nothing.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I got an email on the 19th that it had shipped but the tracking number still shows nothing.

You ordered from one of the smaller yet premier gear manufacturers in the nation and you are giving them a hard time? That does not make sense to me. If you wanted it fast, go order it from Blackhawk. CSM gear is made one at a time right in the good old U.S. Craftsmanship takes time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I got an email on the 19th that it had shipped but the tracking number still shows nothing.hr

You ordered from one of the smaller yet premier gear manufacturers in the nation and you are giving them a hard time? That does not make sense to me. If you wanted it fast, go order it from Blackhawk. CSM gear is made one at a time right in the good old U.S. Craftsmanship takes time.

I think you should go back and reread the whole thread.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]
DP
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Received my CSM single point sling.  I like it, especially the bugee cord it keep my weapon close.  I have tried a lot of single point sling & I like CSM the best!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top